Welcome to my website. I'm Jed Diamond,
best selling author of Male Menopause and The Irritable
on 35 years of clinical research and responses from nearly
10,000 males, The Irritable Male Syndrome explains
why millions of men are becoming angry and depressed and why
they so often vent their frustrations on the women they love
the most. We give you all the tools you need to insure that
The Irritable Male Syndrome doesn't undermine your health
and destroy your relationships.
I have worked for 40 years to save marriages
and eliminate destructive stress from peoples lives.
I consult with companies throughout the
world to help prevent chronic diseases in men. On this site
you will find many resources which will help you to live long
and well in all your relationships. For more information about
my background and qualifications, here's my
I offer two options for help: (1) Personal counseling with me and (2) My new internet-based program.
- If you think you may need counseling help, feel free to contact me at Jed@MenAlive.com. (If you're new, be sure and respond to my spamarrest notice so I receive your e-mail.) I offer immediate help in my office or by phone.
- Are you a man who is overstressed, frustrated, and angry? Are you a woman who walks on egg shells afraid you will set him off? Is your relationship suffering? This program is for you. To get help CLICK HERE.
Jed's internet-based AliveGuide will guide you through the changes you need to make to have a richer and more fulfilling life.
- Visualize a happier life
- Select the "practices" to follow to get to that vision
- Monitor your progress in doing those practices and moving toward fulfilling your vision
- Join a community of like-minded people to compare notes and suggestions, and to encourage and support you on your path to a better life.
sure to take the quiz to see if you or someone
you care about is suffering from The Irritable Male Syndrome.
Will the Irritable Male Syndrome destroy your relationship?
Get my FREE newsletter to insure that it doesn't happen to you, and receive a FREE copy of Jed's booklet "Why Men Die Sooner and Live Sicker: And What You Can Do About It." To subscribe to the newsletter, click
I am also a regular contributer to the ThirdAge.com blog. I post a new blog entry every Monday.Click here to go check it out.
"Jed Diamond is, quite simply, one
of the wisest men writing today on the topic of male emotional
and physical health. The Irritable Male Syndrome is not only
a powerful book, it is an essential one. This book can save
your relationship and may even save your life. The Irritable
Male Syndrome is a must read."
-- Michael Gurian, author of
What Could He Be Thinking: How
a Man's Mind Really Works and The
Wonder of Boys